1. Boppy Pillow. This has been a lifesaver as a place to put the kids so that they get some tummy time and independent time. The Boppy Pillow has been a huge help when nursing.
iviebaby makes some really cute covers for the Boppy Pillow!
Check out their Etsy store in the link below:
Target sells Naked Boppy Pillows online:
2. Night-time Loveys: My babies love the following items when the sun sets and it time to settle down. All three of these items soothed our kids into sleep.
These items also allowed them to have nice stretches of sleep.
Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse
Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-a-Boo Soothing Waterfall
3-in-1 Deluxe Projection Mobile
3. Binkies: For when your little won't stop crying and when your ears need a break!
4. Swaddling: Babies are generally happy when they are swaddled. It makes them feel safe and keeps them warm. Swaddling has been used for centuries in many different cultures because it recreates a womb-like environment and produces a calming and soothing effect.
5. Swing: This swing keeps the babies entertained when you have to do some chores around the house. This swing is safe because it is low to the ground. It is also very easy to bring in the car if you visiting friends or family.
6. Bumbo Seat: The Bumbo seat teaches your baby independence. The seat will also assist your baby in the learning process of sitting up on their own. I loved this photo shared by Kelly West Mars. The Bumbo seat makes a great viewing seat for Christmas decorations. Baby can even sit in this seat while you decorate the tree!
7. Jumperoo: Again, another one for when they are older, but a lifesaver! Babies can bounce for hours on end, and will develop rediculous leg strength! The Jumperoo also has a revolving seat for babies to check on their toys around the room.
Much thanks to 'lil Burghers for many of these great ideas! Check out their blog!