As if nursing isn't already one of the biggest challenges and most uncomfortable experiences that comes with having a baby, your regular/cute clothes aren't practical to get the job done. This isn't everyones experience, but for me, I had trouble trying to find clothes that would make nursing easier in public. I already preferred to have a nursing cover on if I was in public, so once I had the cover on, I wanted bras and tops that allowed for easy access.
So I'm here to tell you some of the tops that made my life easier and that every Nursing Mom would absolutely adore.
1. This top from Bela Bum Bum is more on the pricey side but it is perfect for working out and also looks adorable with jeans. It's intended for nursing but is ultra flattering. And because of the design, there's enough coverage to nursing discreetly without even using a nursing cover. The inner layer has a criss-cross neckline that you just pull aside for nursing access.
2. H&M is surprisingly great for maternity and nursing clothes. They have a good variety of casual wear and more formal wear. The price range is more on the inexpensive side which is great for clothes that you won't need to wear forever. I love this nursing dress if you're needing to dress up or go to work! It has a V-neck that easily pulls for nursing access. It's perfect for pregnancy and postpartum.
3. Target wins again! They have all types of options for pregnancy and nursing at a variety of price ranges. I love this top because you can pull off a sophisticated look without anyone knowing that your top is designed for nursing.
4. If you want to look CUTE and have the highest-end when it comes to QUALITY, Nordstrom is your best friend. Their clothes are expensive but so dang cute. This Jumpsuit is trendy, adorable, and perfect for nursing. It zips deep enough down the front that it makes nursing discreetly a breeze.
5. And of course an Amazon pick because who ISN'T doing 90% of their shopping on Amazon these days? This is a 3 pack for $34.99 and comes in a variety of color options! It's a simple lift-up nursing top!
If you had success with other tops or other brands, I'd love to hear in the comments. These are just specific ones that I personally love! All moms need to know the best and most helpful tips when it comes to anything parenting!!! Can I get an Amen?