Safety First with Little Teether Necklaces
- Teething jewelry is intended to be worn by adults, and are not for children to wear or play with unattended.
- Do not let little ones wear these silicone chew beads.
- Please inspect teething necklaces before putting them on in case of any damages.
- Hand wash as needed, or top dishwasher rack.
- Clasp is not chewable, chewing on clasp may cause necklace to lose functionality.
- Please use baby chewable necklaces under constant supervision and inspect necklace before each use for any damage.
- Our non-toxic nursing jewelry is BPA-free and food-grade silicone, and we comply with all applicable product safety regulations by CPSC accredited lab.